Lab Name: Electrical and electronics circuit lab
Location: 4th Science Building
Program: BSc Eng, Part-1
Instruments: Oscilloscope, Breadboard, Multi-meter etc.
Signal processing Lab
Digital Communication Lab
Analog Communication Lab
Wireless Communication Lab
Location: 4th Sc. Bldg. Room no. 228
Program: i) B.Sc. Hon’s (Part IV) ii) B.Sc. Engg. Â (Part IV Even Sem.) iii) M.Sc.
Equipments : i) Computers with Wireless Communication Simulation Software
- Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â ii) CDMA Mobile Communication Trainer
Activities: In this lab, students get hand-on experience on different topics of wireless communication. Primarily based on computer simulation, Â students undertake comparative performance analysis of different digital modulation techniques under different wireless channels with differnt errror correction/detection techniques. Multiple access schemes like CDMA and/or TDMA are also investigated. Apart from simulation, experiments are done on CDMA Mobile Communcaition Trainer kit that give the students an insight on the practical implementaion issues.
Optical Fiber Communication Lab
Location: 4th Sc. Bldg. Room no. 224
Program: B.Sc. Engg. (3rd Year Even Semester)
Equipments : Fiber Optic Communication Trainer (Link-A)
In Optical Fiber Communication Laboratory students have experiences on different experiments regarding characteristics of optical fiber as well as optical fiber communication.
In this laboratory following experiments have been conducted:
- Setting up fiber optic analog link.
- Study of losses in optical fiber
- Measurement of Numerical Aperture of optical fiber
- Study of Frequency Modulation and De-modulation using fiber optic link.
- Setting up Fiber optic Digital Link
- Study of Pulse width Modulation and De-modulation
- Study of Pulse Position Modulation and De-modulation
- Study of PC to PC Communication using Fiber Optic Digital link.
Database Programming Lab
Location: 4th Sc. Bldg. Room
Program: i) B.Sc. Hon’s (Part IV) ii) B.Sc. Engg. Â (Part IV Odd Sem.)
Equipments : Computers with MS-SQL Server 2005 Express
Activities: The primary objective of this lab is to equip students with the skill of database programming with Â SQL. Â Based on the freely availableÂ Academic Result