ICE Programming Club
ICE Programming Club, University of Rajshahi, provides a stimulating, cooperative environment where students can interact and learn from each other by solving various programming problems. This programming club is first formed during 2015-2016 academic year.
ICE programming club is organizing Intra-department programming contest periodically and members of the ICE programming club are trying to enter teams into national wide programming competitions.
The key objective of this ICE programming club are the following:
- Gain and develop good programming skills and general problem solving skills
- Learn how to work in a team
- Develop programming solutions using various data structures, sorting algorithms, arithmetic, algebra, graph algorithms, and number theory
- Enhance your career prospects
- Start a potential research project which may lead to postgraduate studies
- Learn from senior and more experienced students
- Have fun with other fellow students!
The club is open to all ICE students including undergraduate and post graduate students. The only requirement is a keen interest in computer programming. Interested students are allowed to register here to showcasing their programming related activities/achievements.
In general, meetings are held weekly on alternating days, and focus on programming problem study, project collaboration, and student networking.
- Professor Dr. Mirza AFM Rashidul Hasan, Chairman, Deptt. of ICE, RU
- TBA, Deptt. of ICE, RU
- TBA, , Deptt. of ICE, RU
- TBA , r, Deptt. of ICE, RU
Student Executive Member
General Secretary: TBA
Assistant General Secretary: TBA
Office Secretary: TBA
Assistant Office Secretary: TBA
Finance Secretary: TBA
Assistant Finance Secretary: TBA
Publication Secretary: TBA
Assistant Publication Secretary: TBA
Social Welfare Secretary: TBA
Assistant Social Welfare Secretary: TBA
Feel free to contact with us for further information.
Departmental former as well as current Programmers and their profile can be found here