Functions of the Public Relations Office:
- Issuing press releases on different events, occasions, important decisions of the university authority, and so on.
- Issuing rejoinders and clarifications on false, malicious,adverse, confusing and wrong news regarding the university.
- Preparing newspaper clippings of the news and writings related to the university and related interests published in local and national dailies including the online portals.
- Publishing yearly diaries, academic wall and table calendars, greetings cards and other publications for different programmes and occasions, etc.
- Photographing different events of the university.
- Maintaining the “RU Contacts” app and updating the information therein.
- Maintaining the official Facebook page and other social media accounts of the university.
- Arranging to advertise the circulars of the university in national and local dailies.
- Organizing different events of the university assigned by the authority.
- Maintaining contact with media representatives of print and electronic media.