Functions or Guidelines
- Director will be the key person for the office who will work under the guidance of Pro Vice Chancellor (admin) of the University of Rajshahi.
- Other staffs will be responsible to the Director.
- The office (OIA) will deal the admission activities of overseas students (Honours, Masters, MPhil and PhD).
- The office (OIA) will provide necessary supports for Visa processing to the students and teachers as well as foreign delegates both home and abroad.
- OIA will deal the procedures of signing MoU or other deeds between any Faculty/Department/Institute/Center/Library/Museum/Hospital or other offices of the University of Rajshahi and any other foreign Universities or foreign entities.
- OIA will arrange meeting for any discussion with foreign delegates.
- OIA will collaborate with any foreign office/embassy under the guidance of the rules of the University of Rajshahi on behalf of the latter.
- OIA will preserve records of all the collaborative activities of foreign entities with this university both manually and digitally.