Home
Information
eJournals/eBooks
Search
Collection
Automation

Rajshahi University Library was established in 1955 aiming to support the instructional and research program of the University. Initially The Rajshahi University Library started functioning at "Boro Kuthi" in the heart of the Rajshahi town. The shifting of the Rajshahi University Library to its present location in 1964 at Motihar Green has led to a great improvement in reading room and other facilities. It is a very nice and modern three storied building having spacious reading room on the first and second floor.